2. What Information Do We Collect and Why?
a. Information That You Provide to Us: We may collect the following types of information from you at different points during your use of the Services: name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, information about yourself needed for background, a profile picture or other digital image, and social media accounts link.
You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by providing such Personal Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you and therefore may not be anonymous. In addition, some of this information may include sensitive information, and we do not collect this information unless you voluntarily provide it or unless we are required to do so pursuant to applicable laws or regulations. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services from time to time when we feel such information is important. You may unsubscribe from these messages through your Account settings, although we, regardless, reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for account recovery purposes.
c. IP Address Information and Other Information Collected Automatically:
· We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Services, including your IP address and cookie information. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Services (e.g., what links you have clicked on).
· Generally, the Services automatically collect usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Services so that we can analyze and improve them.
d. Information Collected Using Cookies:
· Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. We strongly recommend that you leave cookies active, because they enable you to take advantage of the most attractive features of the Services.
3. How, and With Whom, Is My Information Shared?
The Services are designed to help you share information with others. As a result, some of the information generated through the Services may be shared with third parties.
c. Email Communications with Us: As part of the Services, you may occasionally receive email and other communications from us.
4. What If I Have Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.